Monday, November 23, 2009

Press Project | Project Progress

Ok. So I have been slacking with my blogging for this class. Here's where I stand right now.

The show was last friday night, and I feel I got a lot of great material. I have pretty much the whole show on video, so I have an endless supply of clips to toss in the slideshow. The guys in the band were psyched I was doing this so I got some good audio of them talking about both the history of the band and the reunion show.

The only problem I encountered was the lighting in the venue. There were red lights all over the walls and the lights coming off the stage made it hard to get good shots without light distortion. However, I did meet this really cool dude who was a photographer covering the show, and he's gonna help me out a little because he had a much more professional camera with proper flash and all that.

Overall, it was a great experience, and this is the kind of stuff I want to get into so I can't wait to put it all together. I plan on getting most of that done over break.

Also, props to DJ for letting me borrow his audio recorder since the Media lab was out.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment