Monday, September 21, 2009

Second Audio Project

Tonight we finished our second assignment using audio. This time we encountered a few more obstacles with levels and background noise, but besides that I feel we had some good content in our interviews.

Some of the emotions of the people interviewed were captured pretty well, especially when the two students were talking about waiting in line for Akon tickets.

I feel like I am getting a better feel for audio production and where to fit the right content in. I still need to work on some recording issues in regards to capturing background noise which distorts the voice of whoever is being interviewed. I feel this piece shined that the most and helped me learn how to make a better recording next time.

Also, music was incorporated this time instead of ambient noise which allowed more of a freedom to play with fading in and out of the clip.

Here is the clip of the project:



No comments:

Post a Comment